Sunday, October 30, 2011

New look and now we're mobile!

Dear Readers,

I hope you like the new look and feel of the "Ask the CMMI Appraiser" site.  We continue to offer you free, useful advice about the CMMI and Agile methods - all without ads or commercials!

We're Mobile!

Now you can access "Ask the CMMI Appraiser" optimized for your iPhone, Android, iPad or other mobile device.

I use it with my brand-new Android Bionic (awesome machine!) and it works great.

Today I'm spending the day finalizing my submission for the SEI's SEPG 2012 conference.  I've spoken at the conference every year since 2006 - so wish me luck!

As usual, thanks for reading, and keep those CMMI  and Agile questions and comments coming!


2 comments:

Mai said...

Will you be at SEPGEU 2012?

Anonymous said...

Mai,

I will! This year I am presenting our famous 1/2 day tutorial "CMMI+Scrum Learning Experience." Hope to see you there!