Do you need to know EVERYTHING about CMMI? Then have we got a deal for you! Our popular, highly informative Webinar, “CMMI: Everything You NEED to Know” is back and better than ever! And best of all ... it's FREEEEEEEEE!
Registration is now open for our presentation of “CMMI: Everything You NEED to Know!” on November 20, 2014, from noon-2PM EST.
Click HERE to register for the “CMMI: Everything You NEED to Know!” Webinar (Thursday, November 20th @12pm EST)
Some engineering and software professionals – and even some of my fellow CMMI Lead Appraisers – operate as though they have not heard the news that CMMI is 100% about solving business problems. They still are laboring under the misconception that the CMMI is this heavy, command and control, document-centric cauldron of hard, dreary work and pure nonsense that tells you how to do your job. CMMI has none of that.
On this Webinar, you’ll learn that the CMMI doesn’t tell you HOW to do anything. It doesn’t “require” anything. Here’s what the CMMI is and does:
- The CMMI is a tool to help solve business problems
- The CMMI helps you change and improve requirements churn and volatility, so that you can spend less time and money on requirements
- The CMMI helps you be on-time and on-budget
- The CMMI helps you motivate your staff, and make them better at what they do
- The CMMI helps you understand and deal with risk, before it hurts you
- The CMMI helps you avoid having too many meetings, unhappy customers and unpredictable projects
And the CMMI can do this whether you choose agile, Waterfall, and any other set of methods. So the question is not “why CMMI” … it’s: “Why not?”
Ah, but there is so much more to learn about CMMI. Space is limited ... sign up now!
Register for the FREE CMMI Webinar.
Like this blog? Forward to your nearest engineering or software exec!
Jeff Dalton is a Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser, Certified CMMI Instructor, ScrumMaster, author, and consultant with years of real-world experience with the CMMI in all types of organizations. Jeff pioneered agileCMMI, the leading methodology for incremental and iterative process improvement. He has taught thousands of students in CMMI trainings and has received an aggregate satisfaction score of 4.97 out of 5 from his students.