Hey, Joey - the latest class of CMMI Badasses is officially trained, certified, and riding to a town near you!
What is a CMMI® Badass?
- A CMMI Badass knows the CMMI is a way to super-charge performance, not a test to be compliant with.
- A CMMI Badass understands that CMMI give you more control over the way you do your work.
- A CMMI Badass knows that changing your company can't be done with a tool that promises “CMMI compliance in six months or less."
- A CMMI Badass doesn't care about certificates or "plaque buildup." It's about the rush of high performance.
- A CMMI Badass knows that "creating evidence to pass" is a huge waste of time
- A CMMI Badass knows why the company is adopting CMMI
- A CMMI Badass captures data about whether or the team is benefiting from the CMMI.
Want to become a CMMI Badass? For the latest training in CMMI v1.3 or CMMI V2.0, you can join the CMMI Gang by signing up for one of our high-speed training classes. Check out the CMMI Badass site here:
See you in class!
Like this blog? Forward to your nearest engineering or software exec!
Jeff Dalton is a Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser, Certified CMMI Instructor, Certified Agile Assessor, author, keynote speaker, and consultant with years of real-world experience with the CMMI in all types of organizations. Jeff has taught thousands of students in CMMI training classes and has received an aggregate satisfaction score of 4.97 out of 5 from his students. His new book, Great Big Agile: an OS for Agile Leaders (© 2018), is now available on Amazon.
Visit www.broadswordsolutions.com for more information about engineering strategy, performance innovation, software process improvement and running a successful CMMI program.