As organizations all over North America are starting to look ahead to setting performance improvement goals for 2018, many are considering the advantages of getting CMMI training for their executives and teams.
We'd love for you to join them (and us) for "Intro to CMMI-DEV" with an optional 1-day CMMI-SVC Supplement. See details below.
Registration is open for the CMMI Institute-authorized “Introduction to CMMI-DEV” class on February 6-8, in Washington, DC, and tickets are in limited supply. The class includes an optional one-day supplement for CMMI-SVC on February 9th. Reserve your seat today!
“Introduction to CMMI-DEV” Class (includes optional CMMI-SVC Supplement)
The CMMI is designed to give you proactive control over Project Management, engineering, and process management, and to provide you with an architecture for improving performance.
Federal and State governments use the CMMI as a tool to evaluate contractors and suppliers, and thousands of companies around the globe use this set of best practices as a model for internal performance improvement.
If your company is conducting a CMMI SCAMPI A Appraisal, this is a required course for Appraisal Team Members.
What will you learn in the CMMI training class?
In the class, you’ll learn how to use the CMMI as a guide to help you …
- Establish a useful level of control over your processes
- Improve the speed of software delivery, engineered products, and technology services
- Change and improve the behaviors within your company needed to deliver high-quality services and products
What’s in it for you?
- Learn about ways to improve performance and remain agile
- 21 PDUs towards your PMP certification
- More than a 30% discount
- Fun and entertaining learning experience with hands-on games, exercises, and lectures
What do you get to take home?
- CMMI Institute Authorized training materials
- Broadsword exclusive training materials
- A copy of CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement
- CMMI v1.3 quick-reference card
- CMMI v1.3 Reference Poster
- Certificate of Completion
In “Introduction to CMMI” you will not only learn, but learn to apply what you’ve learned, so that you always know how things are going and how they can be made better.
Will you join us?
Like this blog? Forward to your nearest engineering or software exec!
Jeff Dalton is a Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser, Certified CMMI Instructor, author and consultant with years of real-world experience with the CMMI in all types of organizations. Jeff has taught thousands of students in CMMI training classes and has received an aggregate satisfaction score of 4.97 out of 5 from his students.
Visit www.broadswordsolutions.com for more information about engineering strategy, performance innovation, software process improvement and running a successful CMMI program.