For those who need to know everything about CMMI, Broadsword is proud to present the flagship webinar in our “Everything You Need to Know” series: “CMMI!”
Participating in “Everything You Need to Know: CMMI!” is an excellent choice for anyone who is interested in learning new ways to get better. Whether that means better software, better finance, better product development, better marketing or HR, learning more about the CMMI can help you make immediate, lasting improvements in your company.
Sign up here.
I find it fascinating that the misperception continues, even among CMMI appraisers today, that the CMMI is this heavy, command and control, document-centric cauldron of hard, dreary work and pure nonsense.
On the webinar, you’ll learn everything you need to know about what the CMMI is and does:
- The CMMI is a tool to help solve business problems.
- The CMMI helps you change and improve requirements churn and volatility, so that you can spend less time and money on requirements.
- The CMMI helps you be on-time and on-budget.
- The CMMI helps you motivate your staff, and make them better at what they do.
- The CMMI helps you understand and deal with risk, before it hurts you
- The CMMI helps you avoid having too many meetings, unhappy customers and unpredictable projects.
So come on! Join us on the Webinar, and start taking advantage of the benefits of the CMMI. Whether you are an Agile shop, still seeking the kind of results you’ve been hoping for, or a CMMI-focused organization, looking for guidance on being lighter and more flexible, this practical, entertaining webinar will give you new insights into addressing persistent problems, and help you improve upon what you are ALREADY doing.
See you on the webinar!
Like this blog? Forward to your nearest engineering or software exec!
Jeff Dalton is a Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser, Certified CMMI Instructor, author, and consultant with years of real-world experience with the CMMI in all types of organizations. Jeff has taught thousands of students in CMMI trainings and has received an aggregate satisfaction score of 4.97 out of 5 from his students.
Visit www.broadswordsolutions.com for more information about running a successful CMMI program.