Winter is here, and your fun-loving CMMI Appraiser is throwing another virtual log on the fire and pouring virtual cups of hot cocoa for everyone who joins the presentation of our popular Webinar, “Agile Resiliency” on Thursday, February 12 at noon EST.
Registration is now open: "Agile Resiliency: Scaling Agile So That It Thrives & Survives."
Click HERE to register for the Live Webinar (Thursday, February 12, noon EST)
They say agile won’t scale due to opposition. We say, yes, it can! … as long as engineering and software professionals understand the concept of “Agile Resiliency.”
What is “Agile Resiliency?” It’s a term we’ve coined for a new way of thinking about scaling agile by taking a look at your agile methodology through the perspective of the “Agile Resiliency Architecture,” which keeps you focused on what's most important to your business and your process, and ultimately, your product. In this practical, interactive, fast-paced Webinar, you’ll learn the following:
- How to think of agile in terms of a 3-tiered Architecture consisting of your values, your methods and your techniques
- How to start with agile values and see them as guiding your work
- How to apply the Architecture as a method or framework for managing the work of Scrum
- How to use the Architecture to focus on the techniques for doing the work, such as Planning Poker, Continuous Builds, Story Time, Backlog Grooming, Retrospectives, etc.
- How to integrate the architectural strengths of the CMMI with your agile approach to bring about the transformation of the culture of your company
… Plus, many more strategies, tips and insights for improving ourselves and making our agile methodology scalable.
Space is limited ... sign up now!
Register for the FREE Live Webinar.
Like this blog? Forward to your nearest engineering or software exec!
Jeff Dalton is a Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser, Certified CMMI Instructor, author, and consultant with years of real-world experience with the CMMI in all types of organizations. Jeff has taught thousands of students in CMMI trainings and has received an aggregate satisfaction score of 4.97 out of 5 from his students.