Once again, summertime is just around the corner, and your fun-loving CMMI Appraiser is letting the good times roll with a HOT new “Agile Resiliency” Webinar on Friday, June 21st at 1pm EDT.
Registration is now open for our FREE presentation of "Agile Resiliency: Scaling Agile So That It Thrives & Survives."
Click HERE to register for the Live Webinar (Friday, June 21st @1pm EDT)
One of the hottest issues for engineering and software professionals today is how to make agile scale despite opposition – or, to coin a phrase, how to create “agile resilience.” The Webinar offers a new way of thinking about scaling agile by taking a look at your agile methodology through the perspective of the “Agile Resilience Architecture,” which keeps you focused on what's most important to your business and your process, and ultimately, your product.
In this practical, interactive, fast-paced Webinar, you’ll learn the following:
- How to think of agile in terms of a 3-tiered Architecture consisting of your values, your methods and your techniques
- How to start with agile values and see them as guiding your work
- How to apply the Architecture as a method or framework for managing the work of Scrum
- How to use the Architecture to focus on the techniques for doing the work, such as Planning Poker, Continuous Builds, Story Time, Backlog Grooming, Retrospectives, etc.
- How to integrate the architectural strengths of the CMMI with your agile approach to bring about the transformation of the culture of your company
Space is limited ... sign up now!
Register for the FREE Live Webinar.
Like this blog? Forward to your nearest engineering or software exec!
Jeff Dalton is a Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser, Certified CMMI Instructor, ScrumMaster, author, and consultant with years of real-world experience with the CMMI in all types of organizations. Jeff pioneered agileCMMI, the leading methodology for incremental and iterative process improvement. He has taught thousands of students in CMMI trainings and has received an aggregate satisfaction score of 4.97 out of 5 from his students.
Visit www.broadswordsolutions.com for more information about engineering strategy, performance innovation , software process improvement and running a successful CMMI program.
To download eBooks about CMMI, visit Jeff’s Author Page on Amazon.