I was told by the CMMI consultant to check "My Appraisals", but unfortunately, till now nothing can be found (http://sas.sei.cmu.edu/AppSys/). I think the Lead Appraiser has NOT selected me from the pool.
What concerns me is any adverse impact on my company's CMMI-3 appraisal if still nothing can be found in "My Appraisals" by the start (even the end) of SCAMPI A appraisal ?
Could you please kindly tell me the criteria for an ATM to participate on a CMMI-3 appraisal?
In order for you to participate and be added to an appraisal a few things have to happen.
- You have to demonstrate the pre-requisite experience as outlined in the SCAMPI MDD for engineers, project managers, or managers
- You need to fill out, sign, and submit the SEI’s FERPA form (if you are in the USA)
- You need to register on the SEI’s ATM Pool registration page (sas.sei.cmu.edu). If you were able to do this then the first two items were satisfied.
- Your Lead Appraiser must create the Appraisal Record in SAS
- Your Lead Appraiser must add you to the appraisal as an ATM
- You need to complete the SCAMPI Team Training given by your LA
This all should be done prior to starting the appraisal, but it MUST be done by the end of the it.
From your message it sounds as if your LA has either not created the appraisal record, or if they have, has not added you the appraisal team.